Located on the 14th floor of the hotel, our Penthouse Suites offer beautiful views of Portland’s skyline. The private bedroom offers a king-size Tempur-Pedic bed & ottoman.
Our two-bedded suite features a quaint porthole window, a unique characteristic of the Benson’s historical building. Swarovski crystal adorns pendant lights above each bedside table. A separate living room area in each Penthouse suite offers a sleeper sofa with 2 chairs and a coffee table, a 50” LCD television, and a wet bar with a dining table that comfortably seats 4 guests.
A large bathroom suite features marble countertops and a large walk-in shower. Approx. 450 square feet. Accessible Penthouse Suite accommodations are available with a king-size bed and a large roll-in shower.
- 50” LCD television
- Organic bathrobes & slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Clock/radio with iPod docking station
- Executive desk with comfortable chair
- In-room complimentary coffee and tea
- In-room climate control
- Hair dryer
- Laptop-size safe
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
- Energy Saver Keycard System to the list of Penthouse Suite Features